today I start my work with my father .. I want to choose which one? between Ortho and art design? heih ... dizziness ... huhu ... fun design art work, but the sister who works there, like disturbing me ... ee,, furious .... all sorts of questions will they ask me .. tired want to treat them. If I take the orthographic,, i can Improve my eng. drawing. Moreover, my father asked me to do Ortho .. Okay lah ... I choose art design ..
rest period of time, I eat with kak aya, kak isma, kak alisya and abg izmer ...kak alisya said, `syafiq, akak interested with u, i want introduce u to my sister lah.. aliza...want it?? do u have any gf?? you two are very compatible. equally vast and handsome. but, our father, not as rich as ur father..` haha funny ....they all do not stop laughing .ee ... very shame .... more embrrassed when they said my face become red... act, I don`t want to acquainted with the gurl ..difficulty going to see people who really understand me .. moreover, I have loved someone ... haha ... oke r... want continue my work.. bye all...










0 comments:
Post a Comment